Wednesday, August 24, 2011

The Beginning

Welcome everyone to the Anderson Family a.k.a. Mad Art Family blog. We have been married for almost a year and a half now and we hear this is what married people do so I decided to go for it. Actually, I'm only doing this because I have been up with Ollie since 4 a.m. and it now after 8 a.m. He's not awake of course, but any time I put him in his swing... he grunts like no tomorrow because his tummy just does not feel good but when I take him out and lay him on my chest, he's silent. So rather than neither Kimm nor me getting any sleep, I decided I would take one for the team and come out to the living room with him so Kimm could rest.
Boy oh boy what a crazy month it has been. We have been so blessed it is ridiculous. Oliver Clayton Anderson was born on August 2nd, 2011 at 12:55 a.m. He weighed in at 7 lbs 6 ozs and was 19 and 1/2 inches long. After only 3 days we went to the doctor for his first visit and he had lost quite a bit of weight but he has gain it all back now... and then some. He is growing everyday and it is amazing to see him starting to look like a litte person instead of just a newborn. I never thought being a dad would be so awesome, tiring, exciting, stressful, money consuming... the list goes on and on but all I can do is give thanks to my Heavenly Father for blessing me with my little guy. He is perfect in every way and I could not be happier than I am at this moment in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment